Information note pursuant to art. 13 of the Code governing the protection of personal data (Leg. Decree 196/03 and subsequent amendments and additions)
The user recognizes and accepts that Hotel Martini, its collaborators or suppliers are not responsible:
• for damage caused by the negligence of its collaborators, sub-contractors or suppliers, or for damage deriving in any way from this site, including loss of earnings and other losses, consequential damage or any partial or total, direct or indirect damage.
• for problems in the use of the materials or of the services in this site caused by the user's computer or equipment.
When You access another website, remember that it is independent from this site and that the latter has no control whatsoever over the content of the site in question. Furthermore, the existence of a hypertext link to another site does not entail the acceptance or approval by the Hotel of responsibility, even partial or indirect, of the content or utilization of the site.
The Hotel will use and store the personal information required for identifying You that includes, among other things, Your name, delivery and billing address, e-mail, telephone number and any other information collected at the moment of registration on this site; or at the moment of transmission of a purchase order; or also through opinion polls regarding the service.
Your data are collected for the following purposes:
1) Operations regarding the supply of services requested by You, including requests for information regarding bookings that have not yet been finalized (e.g. requests for estimates for stays at the Hotel Martini, as well as the necessary activities associated with the provision of the services requested by You (e.g. executing payment orders, management and administration of Your account, etc.);
2) Activities associated with legal, tax or accounting obligations and the like;
3) Activities linked to specific official requests from the forces of law and order or local institutions;
4) Market surveys, the transmission of newsletters, e-mails promoting our products and the supply and personalization of products and services.
The Hotel will use the collected data in compliance with the provisions of the regulations in force governing the Protection of Privacy (Leg. Decree 196/2003 in force).
We hereby inform You that You have the rights referred to in art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/03, i.e. to request confirmation regarding the existence or otherwise of personal data of Yours, request their correction or, if You wish, the updating or integration of the data. Furthermore, should You deem it appropriate, You have the right to request the deletion of the same or its transformation into an anonymous form, or object to the processing of the same for legitimate reasons.
Domenica Martini – email@example.com
Il nostro indirizzo è: Hotel Martini, Via Gabriele d'Annunzio 21 • Centro Martini • 07026 Olbia (OT) Please attach Your name and address, and clearly state the information with regard to which You wish to enforce Your rights, in order to allow us find the same more easily. Before providing any personal data in its possession, the Hotel will check Your identity and the congruity of the same using procedures it deems appropriate.
As stated in the "Disclaimer" section above, the Hotel is not responsible for the privacy management policies implemented by other sites, even if these have been accessed through links on the Hotel's own website. If necessary we suggest that You check the regulations on every site visited and contact the associated service.